Trans States Airlines is now hiring Australian E-3 Visa holders. E-3 Visa regulations require pilot candidates to meet all airline and Visa hiring qualifications prior to hire.
Pilots with a current E-3 Visa may take advantage of our accelerated hiring process, including a condensed interview. Successful applicants will be offered an immediate class date.
First Officer Hiring Requirements
- FAA commercial pilot's license with instrument and multi-engine ratings
- ATP or R-ATP eligible
- Minimum 50 hours multi-engine
- A current first class FAA medical certificate
- A current ATP written (company covers cost of ATP-CTP for successful candidates)
- Current valid passport
- FCC Radio Operator's Permit
- Legal right to work in, and travel freely in and out of, the United States
E-3 Visa Hiring Requirements
- National of Australia
- Possess the necessary academic or other qualifying credentials
- Able to apply for E-3 Visa from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Application Process for Pending E-3 Visas
1. Apply online for a Trans States Airlines pilot position
2. Pilots who are extended an offer of employment will receive a formal offer letter to include with their E-3 Visa application
3. Class date provided when E-3 Visa is issued
Questions about the program or wondering if you qualify? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the below form to request that a recruiter contact you directly.