Pilot Fast Links
Trans States is growing and has outstanding
opportunities for aspiring pilots. Our Aviators internship program provides student pilots with a clear and defined pathway to the Trans States flight deck upon completion of ATP minimums. This program complements any pilot training program and provides invaluable career opportunities for participants. Here's how it works:
Step 1:Apply for the Aviators program during your flight training. To qualify for the program, applicants must:
- Have a Private Pilot's License
- Be enrolled in a Part 141 training program
- Have a First Class Medical certificate
- Have a FCC license
- Possess a passport
Step 2:Upon acceptance, you’ll act as field recruiter, representing Trans States at recruiting events. You’ll earn $1,500 for each pilot that you refer to Trans States that is hired and completes training (funds will be banked until you’re a Trans States Airlines employee).
Step 3:Become a Trans States Airlines First Officer upon completion of ATP minimums.
Other Program Benefits:
- Each Aviator intern will receive professional guidance from a Trans States Airlines pilot mentor.
- Aviators will be flown to Trans States Airlines corporate headquarters in St. Louis for a day to:
- Meet the Trans States Airlines Flight Operations management team
- Talk with students who are actually in systems training, sit in on class and get a feel for what training will be like
- Tour our maintenance hangar and Systems Operations Control
- Aviators will receive pilot training materials and participate in pilot training events prior to new hire training.
- Aviators will participate in the Trans States Airlines Command Leadership course, a program typically offered only to Trans States Airlines command pilots.
- Aviators are eligible for limited pass travel benefits.
Read about Aviators on our BlogAviators Interns Tour Company Headquarters, Meet Company Leadership