What Are You Looking For?
Express Hire Program
Download Complete Pay & Bonus Details
Trans States has long been a leader in regional airline pilot pay, and offers one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry. In fact, first year, First Officers can expect to earn up to $86,000 in total compensation during their first year with the company.
Captain Qualified First Officers
$51.58/flight hour when flying as a First Officer and $65.71/flight hour when flying as a Captain
- 100% cancellation and deadhead pay
- Hotel allowance for pilots living outside their domicile
- ATP-CTP course at no cost
- Opportunity to earn referral and mentor bonuses
- Leg-by-leg pay protection
It can be hard to tell the difference between all of the regional airlines out there. When every airline is offering pretty much the same thing, how are you supposed to know which airline is right for you?